This studio is a FREE ZONE, free from gossip, politics, religion, judgement, and negative self talk by avoiding any conversational topics that might contribute to conflict between one another. We can participate in keeping this studio a safe and comfortable space for all. Honor yourself and others.
- When starting to learn the techniques and discipline of pilates attending 2 or more classes per week is recommended.
- To honor yourself and others, be on time and turn your cell phone off or on vibrate during class.
- When classes are in session please step outside to take calls.
- Please keep talk pertinent to pilates during class, remember this is a FREE ZONE.
- Remember to wear appropriate footwear. Toe socks with sticky bottoms are strongly encouraged.
- To help keep the machines clean and prevent injuries, please tie long hair back and remove dangly necklaces and earrings.
- When class is finished we all participate in cleaning up our own equipment.
All classes and privates are 55 minutes long.
24 hour advanced notice cancelation policy: to avoid charges, cancelations must be received by noon on the previous day of scheduled class or session. Text or call Lisa at 917-417-9096.